We're kicking off a podcast series on 2007 trends and 2008 forecasts with Marc Staimer of Dragon Slayer Consulting.
Marc shares several interesting observations in the podcast including the following highlights:
- Managed Service Providers (with a focus on backup and business continuity)
- plus what has changed that's led to a resurgence of this business model.
- plus what is the real effect VMware has had on this market
- More users are looking beyond the big four storage vendors
- Find out what areas are driving customers to look for more compelling solutions
Be sure to check out all the details in this 10 minute episode. Click here for the full podcast.